Currently a data scientist at Publicis Spine which serves as a strategic partner in achieving data, analytics, and technology growth solutions to Publicis Groupe agencies and their clients.
Python, SQL, Spark, Keras, Scala, Hadoop/Hive, PHP, APIs, git, HTML5, AWS, GCP, Windows/OSX/Linux TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL, SSH, FTP, Microsoft Excel/Office
Publicis Groupe, Boston — Lead Data Scientist
February 2019 - PRESENT
- Machine learning and data science development for Publicis Spine.
Digitas, Boston — Lead Data Scientist
July 2017 - January 2019
- Client facing data scientist, leading various data science projects for multiple clients, including: high value behavior analysis, multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, and propensity modeling based on user behavior.
- Technical leader managing data science projects across offices.
- Aided in the rapid growth of our distributed data science team by designing the hiring and on-boarding processes.
Digitas, New York — Manager, Advanced Analytics
March 2015 - July 2017
- Manager on data science team responsible for analytical product development and custom analyses.
- Responsible for providing advanced analytics skill set to multiple clients.
- Use distributed computing technology (Hadoop) in combination with Spark and Hive to analyze terabyte scale data and build predictive models.
- Extended PySpark’s Machine Learning library to perform custom aggregations.
- Lead multiple hands-on technical trainings to help advance the data science team’s skill sets.
Nook, New York — Database Marketing Analyst
July 2014 - March 2015
- Data and automation expert working with the Marketing Strategy and Business Intelligence teams to design procedures, leverage in-house recommender systems, queries, and analyze big data sets.
- Provided Technical Project Management on campaigns working with a team of developers to deliver on time, successful results.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, New York — Systems Engineer
August 2011 - July 2014
- Data and programming expert who worked across web and engineering teams to help monetize digital content.
The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. — B.S. Systems Engineering
2007 - 2011