Lead, Data Science
Client facing data scientist, leading various data science projects for multiple clients, including:
high value behavior analysis, multitouch attribution, media mix modeling,
propensity modeling based on user behavior.
Manager, Advanced Analytics
- Manager on data science team responsible for analytical product development and custom analyses.
- Responsible for providing advanced analytics skillset to multiple clients.
- Use distributed computing technology (Hadoop) in combination with
to analyze terabyte scale data.
- Built terabyte scale data warehouse solutions for clients using
Amazon Redshift and
Google Big Query.
- Extended PySpark's Machine Learning library to perform custom aggregations.
- Responsible for helping build/staff national team.
Database Marketing Analyst
Barnes and Noble/NOOK
- Responsible for engineering programmatic email and push campaigns to 5MM+ customers helping generate tens of millions in sales annually.
- Data and automation expert working with the Marketing Strategy and Business Intelligence teams to design procedures, queries, and analyze big data sets.
- Leverage existing customer data and APIs to create in house tools (query UI/APIs) for marketing team.
- Provided Technical Project Management on campaigns working with a team of developers to deliver on time, successful results.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Automated integration of DFP and Ooyala using Python and RESTful API calls, directly monetizing over a thousand Channel One digital assets, minimizing human error, and saving man-hours.
- Programmatically syndicated Channel One’s content to third parties using web technologies acting as project team lead.
- Developed near real-time reporting tools for Nielsen ratings allowing Channel One to identify potential audit location issues.
- Created custom modules in Channel One’s SugarCRM system to track consumer financial data allowing for scalable, timely, revenue recognition.
George Washington University
- Helped raise over $1 billion in endowment for the University by soliciting donations from alumni.